Implementation of new process of GPF advance and withdrawal payments to BSNL employees.
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
CA Cell, 1st Floor,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi- 110001.
No. 500-57/2016-17/CA-I/Vol.VII (PT)
All BSNL Circles,
Sub:- Implementation of new process of GPF advance and withdrawal payments to BSNL employees- reg.
It has been decided that GPF advance and withdrawal payment to BSNL employees will be done through CCA office. The procedure to be followed through ERP system is enclosed herewith. It has been decided that after implementation of new process, no payment for GPF advance/withdrawal to BSNL employees shall be made by BSNL, all payments shall”be made by concerned Pr. CCAs/CCAS only. The implementation in the CCAs will be carried out in 2 phases, the schedule of the circles is tabulated below:
|Sl.No.||1st Launch||2nd Launch|
|1||Assam||Andman & Nicobar|
|3||Chhattisgarh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|9||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
The first launch will tentatively be held on 20th of April 2017 at West Bengal CCA, wherein the participants will also include Assam, Bihar, and Jharkhand. North and West zone will follow during the last week of April. The 2″d launch dates will be informed in due course of time. The respective circles are requested to coordinate with respective CCAs & make all necessary arrangements in this regard and confirm to this office for smooth implementation of new process PAN India.
Encl: As above
(P D Chirania)
Related to Your Search:
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2017 – 10935 vacancies in various circles
- Calendar for Mid-Career interaction between Armed Forces and Civil Services Officers : 2016-17
- 132 Armed Forces Hospitals
- All States/UTs except the State of Jammu & Kashmir, approves the State GST Act and are ready for the smooth roll-out of GST with effect from 1st July, 2017
- Government of India Releases Over Rs. 37,420 Crore to Different States for the Financial Year 2015-16 as First Installment of Devolution as per 14th Finance Commission
- Phase 2 Exam 2013 PA/SA Details and Pattern of Postal / Sorting Assistant (Computer / Typing Test)
- State wise report of Unit Run Canteens under CSD
- DoPT : Grant of Paid Holidays due to election to be held in various places on 28.5.2018
- Employees Pension Scheme Amendment Scheme 2020