Implementation of new process of GPF advance and withdrawal payments to BSNL employees.
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
CA Cell, 1st Floor,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi- 110001.
No. 500-57/2016-17/CA-I/Vol.VII (PT)
All BSNL Circles,
Sub:- Implementation of new process of GPF advance and withdrawal payments to BSNL employees- reg.
It has been decided that GPF advance and withdrawal payment to BSNL employees will be done through CCA office. The procedure to be followed through ERP system is enclosed herewith. It has been decided that after implementation of new process, no payment for GPF advance/withdrawal to BSNL employees shall be made by BSNL, all payments shall”be made by concerned Pr. CCAs/CCAS only. The implementation in the CCAs will be carried out in 2 phases, the schedule of the circles is tabulated below:
|Sl.No.||1st Launch||2nd Launch|
|1||Assam||Andman & Nicobar|
|3||Chhattisgarh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|9||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
The first launch will tentatively be held on 20th of April 2017 at West Bengal CCA, wherein the participants will also include Assam, Bihar, and Jharkhand. North and West zone will follow during the last week of April. The 2″d launch dates will be informed in due course of time. The respective circles are requested to coordinate with respective CCAs & make all necessary arrangements in this regard and confirm to this office for smooth implementation of new process PAN India.
Encl: As above
(P D Chirania)
Related to Your Search:
- Disbursement of Salary & staff remuneration to BSNL employees
- Advance payment of salary to all Ordnance Employees for the month of Sep 2014
- PF Withdrawal Made Easier, 2 Crore Employees to Benefit: 10 Facts
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- Delay in pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR for BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- BSNL to pay gratuity to Casual Labourers
- Demonstrations of protest against salary non – payment to BSNL employees
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT