Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies
The Modified Assured Carrier Progression scheme (MACPS) came into effect in terms of RBE No.101/2009 dated 10/6/2009 modifying the ACP scheme already invogue before this scheme. AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding discrepancies in implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways:-
The Members Staff, Railway Board,
Sub: Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies — Reg.
Ref. (i) Board’s letter No.PC-V/2009/ACP/2 dated 10/6/2009(RBE No.101/2009) and dated 29/12/2011 (ii) Board’s letter No. PC-V/2011/M/3/AIRF dated 25/2/2014
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme in Railways – AIRF
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR
- Benefit of MACP Scheme to Railway School Teachers – AIRF
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Railway Station Masters
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Pharmacists