Implementation of GDS Pay Committee Report – FNPO met Central Ministers
FNPO Delegation met Central Ministers for pursual of early implementation of GDS Pay Committee Report.
Sri.B.Shiva Kumar Asst.G/S , Sri.Sivaji Vasireddy Asst.G/S , Sri.CH.Laxmi Narayana President NUGDS , Sri.L.Krishna Prasad RR NAPE Gr-C AP Circle, Sri.V.Manjappa D/S NAPE Gr-C Shimoga met Hon’ble Minister of Parliamentary Affairs and Minister of Chemicals & Fertilisers Sri.Anantha Kumar and Hon’ble Minister of Road Transport & Highways Sri.Nitin Gadkari at their Parliament Offices and requested for early implementation of GDS Pay Committee Report.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet Secretariat : Reconstitution of Cabinet Committees – 2019
- Central Government Employees: You will face consequences if you fail to perform
- Ministry of Shipping Decides to Consolidate Pension of Retired Port Employees
- 7th CPC Allowances Committee likely to submit its final report only by early next week: Karnataka CoC
- Narendra Modi will launch three ambitious Social Security Schemes pertaining to the insurance and pension sector on 9th May 2015
- President appoints Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of State (Independent Charge) and Ministers of State
- Shipping: New Wage Agreement Signed for Port and Dock Workers
- Non Implementation of GDS Committee Report
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report