Huge injustice in fixation of TRCA of Gramin Dak Sevaks as also in calculation and payment of arrears
ALL INDIA GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS UNION(AIGDSU)
(Central Head Quarter)
First Floor, Post Office Building, Padamnagar, Delhi 110007
Sri Manoj Sinha,
Hon’ble Ministry of state for communications,(I/C),
Govt. of India,
Sub: Huge injustice in fixation of TRCA of Gramin Dak Sevaks as also in calculation and payment of arrears.
As directed by the central working committee of this union we are forwarding herewith a copy of the resolution adopted at the meeting of the central working committee held at lohaghat in uttarkhand circle from 1st and 2nd july 2018. The resolution deals in detail as to how the lowest paid Gramin Dak Sevaks have been dealt grave injustice in fixation of TRCA and payment of arrears.
We, therefore most fervently, request you kindly to look personally into the matter and intervene on behalf of the lowest paid employees, called the Gramin Dak Sevaks to ensure that the loss that the GDS have incurred in fixation of TRCA and calculation of arrears are restored
with high regards
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of revised waves Oct the outsider/substitute GDS who are working in short-term vacancies of regular GDS posts
- GDS Arrear Tables for BPM and ABPM
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia bonus payable to Gramin Dak Sevaks- 2013-14
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2012 onwards – reg.
- GDS: Implementation of recommendations of One-man committee on wages and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Minutes of the meeting held on 31.07.2018 at 11:30 A.M. at Dak Bhawan
- Dearness Allowance order to Gramin Dak Sevaks July 2016
- Cabinet approves Revision in the wage structure and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of the Department of Posts
- Committee set up to Review Wage Structure of Gramin Dak Sevaks