High Expectation over announcement of 7th CPC Allowances and its Date of Effect
7th CPC Allowances and its Date of Effect – Actual report in the current scenario
7th CPC Allowances is now become a hottest topic of discussion and most expected matter by Central Staffs. Central Government confirmed officially that the Report of the Allowance Committee is submitted to the Government. Later the Cabinet Secretary told that Allowance Committee Report will be examined by the Expert Committee of Secretaries which was appointed initially to expedite the Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission.
It was said that the Cabinet Secretary Fixed 1st June 2017 for perusal of the report of the Allowances Committee by the Empowered Committee. Whether ECoS has finished its work or not is not known yet.
The Cabinet Committee under the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi has met On 7th June 2017. There was lot of expectation on that day that the Cabinet would announce its decision about 7th CPC Allowances. But nothing has been announced so far.
The CG Staff have been frustrated by the Government’s approach towards settling the issue of 7th CPC Allowances. The Government servants are considerably losing monetary benefits they are supposed to get from the implementation of 7th CPC Recommendation. They are expecting the following two things to be decided at the earliest.
The amount of Increase in the Rates and Percentage of Allowances What will be the Date of effect ..?
Delaying the Decision on the above two issues are the main reason for the frustration of Central Government Employees. The Federation are trying their level best to give pressure through agitation program to invite the attention of Central Government to announce the 7th CPC Allowances as soon as possible.
Related to Your Search:
- Government to take final call on allowances by June 1
- Committee on Allowances makes minor changes to allowances
- 7th Pay Commission: Higher allowances dropped from today’s cabinet meeting agenda
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest updates on higher allowance
- Revision of HRA as per 7th CPC – More expectation on the report of Allowance Committee
- An analysis of extending the term of 7th Pay Commission
- Central Government Employees are not yet given the full Benefit of 7th CPC Recommendation
- Sources Confirmed Allowance Committee Report Submitted
- 7th Pay Commission: No scope to change in higher allowances