HBA – House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
03 OCT 2019
The rate of interest on House Building Advance [HBA] has been reduced from existing 8.5% to 7.9% for a period of one year, irrespective of the loan amount of HBA. This will be with effect from 01st October 2019.
Also read: 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance
HBA is admissible to permanent employees and all those temporary employees also who have rendered 05 years of continuous service.
The Ministries/ Departments are delegated powers to sanction House Building Advance to their employees in accordance with the HBA rules.
The scheme of HBA to Central Government Employees is aimed as a welfare measure providing assistance to the Government employees to construct/ acquire house/ flats of their own.
Also check: Clarifications regarding House Building Advance
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance – House Building Advance (HBA)
- House Building Advance – Enhancement of ceiling of House Building Advance from Rs.15 to Rs.25 lakhs in Tamil Nadu
- Clarifications regarding House Building Advance
- House Building Advance 2017
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of residential accommodation
- Grant of Advances – 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Amendment to rules on House Building Advance (HBA) to Railway servants
- 7th CPC HBA – Amendment to Rules on House Building Advance
- HOUSE BUILDING ADVANCE for Central Government Employees
- Small Family Norms in House Building Advance Rules-2017 as per the recommendations of 7th CPC