Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi , the 18th June, 2014.
Subject:- Guidelines regarding handling of complaints in Ministries/Departments.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 18.10.2013 on the above subject and to say that the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India have been seeking clarifications from this Department on operation of the aforesaid O.M. The matter has been considered and it is clarified as under:-
(i) `Anonymous complaints’ are such complaints which do not carry both, name and address of the complainant and need to be dealt with in terms of para 3 (i) of the DOP&T O.M. dated 18.10.2013 referred to in para 1 above, irrespective of the nature of allegations.
(ii) The complaints other than anonymous complaints which contain vague allegations need to be dealt with in terms of para 3 (ii) of the DOP&T O.M. dated 18.10.2013 referred to in sub- para (i) above.
(iii) The complaints which contain verifiable allegations and are not anonymous, need to be dealt with in terms of para 3 (iii) of the DOP&T O.M. dated 18.0.2013 referred to in para 1 above
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source: DoPT – http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02ser/104_76_2011-AVD-I-18062014.pdf
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt issued guidelines regarding the protection of Public Interest Disclosure & Protection of Informers’ Resolution — 2004 (PIDPI)
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee – regarding.
- Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules 1961 – Guidelines regarding prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace
- Policy guidelines for Extension of tenure of Board level Incumbents where vigilance clearance is not available
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee
- IDENTIFICATION OF SENSITIVE POSTS IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
- Complaints Committee to enquire into complaints of sexual harassment at work place in the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
- Casual labourers with temporary status — clarification regarding contribution of GPF and Pension under the Old Pension Scheme
- Extension of Deputation Tenure up to seven years