Grievance Redressal Mechanism for the Jawans
Government of India has implemented a web based Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) in all its Ministries / Departments including the Ministry of Defence. This system provides online access to all citizens including the jawans and other Armed Forces personnel to lodge their grievances with the Ministry of Defence. The CPGRAMS system allows the Ministry to monitor the grievances and ensure their time bound redressal by the organisations / institutions concerned of the Ministry.
The Armed Forces also have systems in place for the redressal of grievances of their personnel. The procedures for dealing with statutory and non-statutory complaints and representations have been laid down under various sections of The Army Act, 1950; The Navy Act, 1957; The Air Force Act, 1950 and the regulations and orders issued on the subject. There are also informal mechanisms in place for redressal of grievances in the Armed Forces like the sainik sammelans, personal interviews, suggestion boxes, informal meetings, etc.
Related to Your Search:
- One Rank One Pension
- Redresasal of Public Grievances & CPGRAMS
- PMO gets over 61,000 public grievances per month
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Review of updated guidelines of Grievance Mechanism in CPPC, issued by CPAO
- Dr Jitendra Singh launches the telephonic feedback system for grievance redressal
- NIVARAN – Online system for grievance redressal of both serving as well as retired Railwaymen
- Dr Jitendra Singh awards Certificates of Appreciation to the Ministries/Departments for their performance in CPGRAMS
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances