Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-14 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013 – regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110003
Dated, 30th December, 2013
The Secretaries of the Grantee,
Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations
(As per list).
Subject : – Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-14 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013 – regarding.
I am directed to say that the Department of Personnel and Training has been sanctioning Grants-in-aid to the eligible recognized Residents Welfare Associations formed by the Central Government Employees in residential colonies to enable them to meet a part of their expenditure on the welfare activities, programmes during the financial year. The recognized Central Government Employees Residential Welfare Associations eligible to receive grants-in aid may please send a request ot this effect to this Department in the prescribed proforma.
2 The recognized Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations are requested to send their request keeping in view the following guidelines :-
(a) Central Government employees and employees of the Delhi Administration shall qualify for regular membership of an Association in respect of the grants-in-aid from the Department of Personnel and Training subject to fulfillment of conditions as laid in para (b) to (f) of clause II (2) of the rules and regulations under the Model Constitution.
(b) Grants-in -aid admissible will be subject to an upper ceiling of Rs.10,000 during a financial year.
(c) Consolidated accounts for the previous financial year may be provided in Annexure “A’ signed by the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Internal Auditor.
(d) A complete list of all the members showing their names, residential address, official designation and address as on 31.3.2013 may be submitted as in Annexure – ‘B’.
(e) All the vouchers relating to every head of expenditure as appearing in Annexure ‘A’, should be maintained by the Association, so as to verify the expenditure as and when needed.
(f) The stock register maintained by the Association as audited and certified by the Internal Auditor after physical verrification should be maintained by the Asscoation. The Department of Personnel and Training may verify the stock register as and when required Similarly, the inventory of articles should also be maintained.
(g) A copy of the minutes of the General Body meeting wherein the accounts of the Association and other activities thereof for the previous year etc. have been approved may be submitted (Annexure – ‘L’).
(h) Utilization certificate in respect of the grant-in-aid provided by this Department and information regarding Assests acquired wholly or substantially funded from the grant may also be furnished as per proforma in Annexure ‘G’ and ‘H’ respectively.
(i) A report on the acitivties of the Association with reference to the Annual Action Plan as provided in Clause VII of the rules and regulations framed under the Model Constitution may also be prvided (Annexure ‘K’)
3. It may be noted that even if the Association isnot keen to obtain further grants-in aid from the Government, it shall have to render full and satisfactory accounts of the grants taken in the past. In case any Association fails to get grants-in -aid for any reason for two consecutive years, such Association will stand derecognized. Those Associations which have nto sent acknowledgements in token of having received the grants-in -aid for the year 2012-13 so far, are requested to send the same.
4. CGERWAs are requested to send thier request complete in all respects to DOP&T preferably by 20.01.2014 during the current financial year for further necessary action in the matter.
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-2014 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013- regarding.
- DoPT: Grants-in-aid for the year 2018-2019 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- Submission of Accounts for the year 2017-2018
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2019-2020 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association – Submission of Accounts for the year 2018-2019
- Central Government employees Residents Welfare Association eligible to receive grants-in-aid for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-2017 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2015- 2016
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2021-2022 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-17 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations-Submission of Accounts for the year 20 15-16 regarding
- CGERWA CERTIFICATE AND CLARIFICATION ON ACCOUNT OF EXPENDITURE 2020-2021
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES’ WELFARE COORDINATION COMMITTEES