Grant of parity to the Stenographers working in Zonal Railways
Grant of parity to the Stenographers working in Zonal Railways: Ministry of Finance and it has not been found feasible to agree to the demand for parity in the pay structure for Stenographers in Railways at par with CSSS/RBSSS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated : 04.12.2014
The General Secretary,
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi-110 055.
Sub : Grant of parity to the Stenographers working in Zonal Railways – PNM/AIRF Item No. 26/2011.
Undersigned is directed to refer to AlRF’s letter No. AlRF/405 (VI CPC)(13)(602) dated 6.10.2010 (PNM/AIRF Item No. 26/2011) on the above cited subject. in this regard, it is stated that the matter has been examined in consultation with nodal Ministry, viz., Ministry of Finance and it has not been found feasible to agree to the demand for parity in the pay structure for Stenographers in Railways at par with CSSS/RBSSS. It is further stated that the Government has already constituted the 7th Central Pay Commission which will review the entire pay structure so the present issue could be appropriately considered by the Commission in the light of the all relevant factors.
for Secretary Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Reiteration of GP 4800/5400 (level-8/level-9) as apex promotional grade in stenographers cadre in Field offices (including Zonal Railways) as per extant provisions
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Advance increments granted to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices on qualifying speed test in shorthand at 100/120 w.p.m. reg.
- 7th CPC Grant of non-functional upgradation in Level-9 to Group ‘C’ Supervisors of Accounts Department of Railways
- Grant of MACPS to Goods Guards category – Railway Board Order
- Revision of the existing rates of Daily Officiating Allowance in the pay structure recommended by the 6th Central Pay Commission
- Feedback on the meeting held today with the Member Staff, Railway Board on Staff Grievances – AIRF
- Grant of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) & Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’
- Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)