Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC).
No. I/11/Part I
The Secretary (E), Railway Board,
Sub: Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 11/2008.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. PC-VI/2010/I/7/5/1 dated 14/03/2012.
The Railway Board vide letter dated 14/03/2012 had issued instructions to the Zonal Railways etc to grant two additional increments to the Nursing Staff possessing B.Sc. Degree as additional qualification in terms of para 160(2) (iii) of IREM Vol-I,1989 Edition, on the basis of pay drawn in 6th CPC Pay Band. These instructions were issued as a result of demand raised by NFIR vide PNM Item No. 11/2008.
Federation has since received representations from the Nursing staff of some Zonal Railways that the payment of two additional increments, based on the revised rates of 7th CPC is not yet ensured w.e.f. 01/01/2016, (the date of implementation of 7th CPC pay matrix) and payment continued at the old rates of 6th CPC Pay Band. The non-revision of additional increments rate has been causing hardships to the staff and grievances continued from Nursing Personnel.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to kindly issue suitable clarification to all Zonal Railways/Production Units to grant two additional increments (3% each on 7th CPC Pay) from 01-01-2016 to the Nursing Personnel. A copy of instructions issued may please be endorsed to Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Revised rates of one/ two additional increments (non-absorbable) to the Nursing Staff under 7th CPC pay structure
- Two additional increments to nursing staff with B.Sc Degree
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
- Grant of 1st Class Privilege Pass to the ASMs GP 2800/- upgraded to GP 4200/- (PB-2)/7th CPC Pay Level 6