Grant of Transport Allowance to Orthopaedically handicapped Central Government employees
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 5th August, 2013.
Subject: Grant of Transport Allowance to Orthopaedically handicapped Central Government employees.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 19029/1/78-E.IV(B) dated 3rd December, 1979, as amended from time to time and to say that the Criteria for orthopaedically handicapped employees to draw Transport Allowance at double the normal rates has been reviewed in consultation with the Ministry of Health & family welfare. It has been decided that in partial modification of para 1 of Office Memorandum dated 3rd December, 1979 referred above, Double Transport Allowance shall be allowed to an orthopedically Handicapped Government employee if he or she has a minimum of 40% permanent partial disability of either one or both upper limits or one or both lower limbs OR 50% permanent partial disability of one or both upper limbs and one or both lower limbs combines. The other conditions of O.M. dated 3rd December, 1979 for granting Double Transport Allowance to orthopaedically handicapped Central Government employees shall remain unchanged.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Download : Transport Allowance
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Transport Allowance to Orthopaedically handicapped Railway Employees.
- Granting of Transport Allowance to Deaf and Dumb Employees at double the normal Rates – Finmin Orders
- Keeping double/additional Transport Allowance out of the 50% or 35% ceiling relating to Divyangjan
- Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to deaf and dumb employees of Central Government
- Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Central Government
- Demanding of double the Transport allowance to disabled employees due to accident on duty or off duty
- GDS Reservation for Handicapped – Persons with Disability – Divyangjan
- 7th Central Pay Commission relating to grant of Transport Allowance to Central Government employees – DoE Orders on 2.8.2017
- Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to the employees disabled due to accident on duty or off duty – reg