Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 100 /2014
New Delhi, dated 12 09.2014
The General Managers/CAO(R)
All Zonal Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub:-Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
Attention is invited to Board’s letter of even number dt. 07.07.2014 (RBE No.68/2014) on the above subject whereby it was clarified that those officers who are upgraded to Grade Pay of Rs.10000/PB-4 scale on the basis of Dynamic ACP or due to non-functional in-situ upgradation shall not be eligible for grant of Transport Allowance @7000 p.m+DA thereon. On receipt of representations from IRMS Association this matter was further reviewed by the Board in the light of earlier instructions contained in Boards letter No.PC-V/2008/ACP/2, dt. 07.07.2010 and Board have decided that the IRMS Officers having Grade Pay of Rs.10000/- on promotion through DACP Scheme are toga treated at par with SAG Officers for payment of Transport Allowance @7000 p.fn plus DA thereon. However, officers of other organized services who get similar grade on non-functional upgradatlon basis shall not be eligible for the same.
2. Necessary action as per above decision may please be taken.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Dte. of Railway Board.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
Dy.Director, Pay Commission – V
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance and DA granted for Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- under DACP Scheme
- Grant of Transport Allowance at Rs.7000 + DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000 on Non-functional basis
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- Government’s decision on recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprivel of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- Clarification on admissibility of Transport Allowance in the eases where the officers are drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- in PB-4
- Grant of Non-functional up-gradation to Indian Railway Medical service officers
- Exemption of Transport Allowance from the purview of Income Tax- Enhancement of exemption limit from Rs. 800/- to Rs. 3200/- plus D.A. thereon : Railway Board orders
- Government’s decision on recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprival of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- Regarding Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors