Grant of special casual Leave to differently abled Railway employees
No.E(G)2015 LE 1-15
The General Manager (P),
All Indian Railways including
Production Units etc.
Sub: Grant of special casual Leave to differently abled Railway employees.
In continuation of Board’s letter No. E(G)2007/LE 1-1 dated 22/1/2008 circulating a copy of Dop&T’s OM No. 28016/02/2008-Estt(A) dated 14/11/2007, copy of DoP&T’s OM of the same number dated 20/3/2008 on the above subject is circulated for information and guidance. These instructions shall apply mutatis mutandis on the Railways also.
Dy. Director/Estt. (Genl.)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC : Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance
- Grant of Special Casual Leave to Railway employees from Hudhud Cyclone & J&K Flash floods effected
- Special concessions / facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir valley in attached / subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government
- Grant of Special Casual Leave (SCL) to office bearers of the AISCSTREA and AIOBCREF/A for attending the Informal Meeting
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners- Revised rate effective from 01.07.2014
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners-Revised rate effective from 01.07.2012
- Grant of Dearness relief from 12% to 17% to Railway Pensioners/Family Pensioners effect from 01.07.2019
- Study Leave for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fellowship and other Fellowships offered by reputed Institutes
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers