Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
No. I/2/Part IV
The Secretary (E),
Sub: (i) Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group’D’ Staff promoted to same Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- (PB-l) – NFIR’s PNM Item No. 32/2015.
(ii) Implementation of VIth CPC Pay Structure – Merger of pre-revised Pay Scales w.e.f. 01/01/2006 – Promotion of staff to the same Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- A.C. Coach Attendant category- NFIR’s PNM Item No.21/2012.
(iii) Fixation of pay under Rule 13 to those promoted to identical pay band/grade pay shouldering higher responsibilities -NFIR’s PNM Item No. 01/2014.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letter No. I/2 Part III dated 09/02/2016 & 19/12/2016.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. I/2 Part IV dated 19/06/2017.
Kind attention of Railway Board is invited to the minutes of the NFIR’s PNM Item No. 32/2015 as well the references cited above.
Railway Board may kindly appreciate that the NFIR’s PNM Item is pending since last more than two years due to non-issuance of instructions allowing pay fixation benefit under S13 to those promoted to the identical Grade/Pay Scale. NFIR reiterates that that the pay fixation is allowed in all such cases in terms of Ministry of Finance OM No. F-2-l/2015-E.III (A) dated,16/10/2015.
NFIR, therefore, reiterates its request to Railway Board to issue clarificatory instructions to the General Managers etc., for granting pay fixation benefit under Rule S13 in the above situations.
Related to Your Search:
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)
- Merger of Sr.PWS with JE/P.Way – Pay fixation
- Re-fixation of pay of Running Staff in 7th CPC pay level
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Payment of Over Time arrears to the staff promoted to higher Grade Pay posts under cadre restructuring w.e.f. 01/11/2013
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres – promotion benefit to the staff vacancies exited as on 01/11/2013
- Option for pay fixation in the 7 CPC Pay Matrix levels to the Railway employees during the period 01/01/2016 to 25/07/2017