The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OMs No.21/36/03-CS.I dated 13.11.2003 and No.5/4/2005-CS.I dated 25.01.2006 on the subject mentioned above. Clarifications have been sought by various cadre units on the manner of fixation of pay of Section Officers upon granting NFS.
2. The matter has been examined in consultation with the Estt.(Pay) Division of this Department, It is clarified that Section Officers who have completed 4 years approved service in the grade may be granted NFS and their pay may be fixed notionally w.e.f. from the 1st July of the year in which they have completed the prescribed approved service with actual financial benefits w.e.f. from the date of assumption of duty in the post of Section Officer, whether on ad hoc or regular basis.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Non-Functional Scale to Section Officers of CSS — Clarification on fixation of pay
- DoPT Orders: Bunching of stages in the Revised pay structure in the grade of Assistant Section Officers
- Grant of pay fixation under 7th CPC Pay Matrix level to the RRB empanelled candidates who have completed training – case of SSEs
- Dopt orders 2015 – Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS
- Clarification regarding Pay fixation on grant of Non-Functional Upgradation to the officers of Organized Group A Services
- Fixation of pay of Assistant Secretaries as per recommendations of 7th CPC and bunching thereof
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefit under MACP Scheme
- MACP – Benefit of pay fixation available at the time of regular promotion
- Revision of Pension of pre 2016 pensioners after implementation of 7th Pay Commissions recommendations – anomaly in determining notional pay