GRANT OF BONUS TO GDS WITH REVISED CEILING @ RS.7000/- FROM 2014-15 : NFPE
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
e-mail: [email protected]
Dated : 14th September, 2016
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110 001
SUB: GRANT OF BONUS TO GDS WITH REVISED CEILING @ RS.7000 – FROM 2014-15 REQ – REG.
The Government of India, Ministry of Finance issued order on revised ceiling limit of PLB from Rs.3500- to Rs.7000- from the year 2014-15 (OM No. 7/4/2014-E-III A dated 29-08-2016) to all Central Govt. Employees. It is apparent to note that the calculation of Productivity Linked Bonus for the year 2014-15 with revised ceiling limit @ Rs.7000-to regular departmental employees in the Department of Posts has been granted vide letter No. .26-01/2015-PAP dated 02-09-2016 and the arrears have also been drawn in favour of the regular employees.
The case of 3 lakh GDS employees regarding applicability of revised ceiling limit @Rs.7000- is yet to be finalized by the Department.
Therefore, it is requested to kindly expedite the grant of Bonus to 3 lakh Gramin Dak Sevaks at the revised ceiling @ Rs.7000- from 2014-15 prospectively.
Early action is highly solicited.
Source : http://aipeup3bbsr.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of PLB & Non-PLB adhoc Bonus to CGE for the year 2014-15 & 2015-16
- GDS BONUS: Department of Posts
- BONUS: Postal Employees Bonus 2017 – Before Durga Puja
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia bonus payable to Gramin Dak Sevaks- 2013-14
- Raising of Bonus Payment Ceiling to the Central Government Employees – NC JCM Staff Side
- Postal: Department issued orders bonus to GDS employees as per with departmental and DA for per-revised 6th CPC to CG and autonomous bodies
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- Bonus to Railway employees at revised rate of Rs. 7000 with effect from 01.04.2014
- NFIR writes to Railway Board on Amendment of wage calculation limit from 3500 to 7000