Grant of benefits of MACP Scheme w.e.f. 01.01.2006 to civilian employees – Hon’ble CAT Jaipur Bench – DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Date : 22/11/2019
Chief Postmaster General
Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur – 302 007.
Subject: Hon’ble CAT Jaipur Bench OA No. 291/558/2019 titled as Bharu Ram Siklitgar Vs UOI & Ors. -regarding grant of benefits of MACP Scheme w.e.f. 01.01.2006 to civilian employees.
On the above noted subject, I am directed to inform you that this Directorate has received an OA bearing No. 291/558/2019 titled as Bharu Ram Siklitgar Vs UOI & Ors. and your office might be received the same being a respondent in the case.
2. In the instant OA, the applicant has sought for relief for grant of benefit of MACP Scheme with effect from the commencement of 6th CPC i.e. 01.01.2006 instead of 01.09.2008, by quoting the. judgement dated 08.12.2017 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case of Balvir Singh Civil Appeal Diary No. 3744 of 2016.
3. In this regard, I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 43019/5/2019-Estt.-D dated 01.11.2019 containing facts / grounds for defending the issue involved in the OA, and request you to kindly get the counter reply prepared and filed on the basis of the facts / grounds provided by the DoP&T.
4. It is also requested to defend the case properly and to intimate the outcome of the proceedings periodically to this Directorate.
Encl: (As Above)
Assistant Director General (PCC/GDS)
Related to Your Search:
- Deletion of MACP grant notice from 01.01.2006 rather than 01.09.2008 – High Court Order
- Grant of MACP benefit in the promotional hierarchy – Copy of the stay order dated 08.08.2014 passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court
- Not feasible to extend the Benefits of MACP during Jan to Aug 2008
- Implement the MACP Scheme from 01.01.2006: NCJCM writes to DoPT
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Good news for NPS employees
- Implementation of the judgment of the Hon’able Supreme Court in respect of 3rd MACP to accounts staff-AIRF to Railway Board
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the hierarchy of promotional grade: Compliance of CAT Principal Bench Directive on 12.03.2014 in OA No. 864/2014 – BPMS
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the Hierarchy of promotional grade – BPMS