IMPLEMENTATION OF HON’BLE SUPREME COURT ORDER ON MACP SCHEME
To: ALL AF UNITS
INFO: (2) ALL COMMAND HQ (3)HQ WAC (OlC CP3) (BY ORIG)
UNC (.) RRP/ 488 DEC/14 (.) ADJT/OIC CP3 FROM OlC CP WING (.) PARA ONE (.) IMPLEMENTATION OF H’BLE SUPREME COURT ORDER ON MACP SCHEME (.) GOI HAS ISSUED AMENDMENT IN PARA 8 OF SUBJECT POLICY AS QUOTE THE SCHEME WOULD BE OPERATIONAL WEF JAN/01 YR 2006 INSTEAD OF SEP/01 YR 2008 UNQUOTE (.) PARA TWO (.) IBID GOI LETTER PUBLISHED IN AFRO WEBPAGE ALONGWITH DRAFT LIST OF AFFECTED AIRMEN (.) ALL PERSONNEL THOSE WHO ARE EXPECTING. FINANCIAL UPGRADATION UNDER MACP SCHEME BETWEEN JAN/01 YR 2006 AND AUG/31 YR 2008 ARE TO GO THROUGH THE CONTENTS OF IBID GOI LETTER AS WELL AS DRAFT LIST AND PUT UP DISCREPANCY CMA ADDITION CMA DELETION CMA IF ANY THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE ADJTS (.) PARA THREE (.) UNITS NOT HAVING AFNET FACILITY TO APPROACH NEAREST AF STN TO DOWNLOAD SAME (.) REQUEST GIVE WIDE PUBLICITY TO PERSONNEL POSTED AT YOUR UNIT (.) PARA FOUR (.) ADJTS ARE TO FORWARD ELIGIBLE NAMES OF THOSE WHO ARE NOT FOUND IN DRAFT LIST BY FASTEST MEANS SO AS TO REACH ORIG LATEST BY JAN/04 (R) JAN/04 N/Y (.) PARA FIVE (.) FOR SECOND AND LAST ADDEE (.) REQUEST INSTRUCT UNITS UNDER YOUR COMMAND FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE STOP.
SGT T SAIKIRAN CP WING (MACP) 2311 5858
(PRABHJOT K GHUMAN)
OIC CP WING (A)
COPY TO: AFRO (U), AFCAO, CSDO, AFCME, DIT, HQ WAC (U), DAV, HQ WAC (CP3)
No.Air HQ /99141 /1 /11AFPCC /854f D (Air-III) /2018
Govt. of India
Ministry of Defence
The Chief of Air Staff
06th Dec 2018
Subject:- Modified assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for PBOR of Air Force including NCs(E)
Consequent upon the judgement of Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 08 Dec 2017 in the matter of Civil Appeal Dy. No.3744 of 2016 (UOI vs Shri Balbir Singh Turn & Anr), I am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No.Air HQ/99141/1/1/ AFPCCfD(Air-III) /02/ 2011 dated 03 June 2011 and to state that the President is pleased to make the following amendment in Para 8 of the aforesaid letter:-
For: “The scheme would be operational w.e.f. 01 Sep 2008. In other words, financial upgradations as per the provisions of the earlier ACP Scheme (of Aug 2003) would be granted till 31.08.2008”.
Read: ” The scheme would be operational w.e.f. 01 Jan 2006. In other words, financial upgradations as per the provisions of the earlier ACP Scheme (of Aug 2003) would be granted till 31.12.2005″.
The other terms & conditions (including eligibility) as mentioned in the MoD letter No.Air HQ/99141/1/1 /AFPCC /D(Air-III) /02 /2011 dated 03 June 2011 would continue to remain the same.
This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their Dy. NO.662 RF No.9(15)/2018/AF/P&W dated 28.11.2018.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
(a) Controller General of Defence Accounts, New Delhi
(b) Director of Audit, Defence Service, New Delhi
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pay-scale of Data Entry Operator in Defence Accounts Department. – implantation of Supreme court judgement
- Implementation of the judgment of the Hon’able Supreme Court in respect of 3rd MACP to accounts staff-AIRF to Railway Board
- Payment of difference in TA to the employees due to implementation of MACP Scheme
- Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies
- Implement the MACP Scheme from 01.01.2006: NCJCM writes to DoPT
- Granting of financial upgradation under ACP / MACP Scheme to Durwan of Ord & Ord Equipment Fys: BPMS
- AIRF writes to Railway Board for not implementing the decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court in respect of 3rd MACP to accounts staff
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for PBOR of Army
- MACP Scheme in 7th Central Pay Commission: Important clarification by CGDA