Government is planning to abolish the system of formation of Pay Commission in future? LOk Sabha
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 3164
TO BE ANSWERED ON FRIDAY, THE JANUARY 05, 2018
PAUSHA 15, 1939 (SAKA)
NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE
3164. SHRI CH. MALLA REDDY:
Will the Minister of FINANCE be pleased to state:
(a) whether the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) under the 7th Central Pay Commission has submitted its interim report, if so, the details thereof;
(b) whether the Government is planning to abolish the system of formation of Pay Commission in future, if so, the details thereof and the reasons therefor;
(c) whether the Government is considering to adjust the salaries of its employees and pensioners Deafness Allowance (DA) that crosses the 50 per cent mark, if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefor; and
(d) whether the Department of Expenditure planning to take the responsibility to regularly monitor salaries and allowances of central government employees and recommend the changes if needed, if so, the details thereof and the reasons therefor?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(SHRI P. RADHAKRISHNAN)
(a): The National Anomaly Committee set up by the Department of Personnel Training in August, 2016 following the decision of the Government on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission has not yet met.
(b) to (d): No such proposals are at present under consideration.
Related to Your Search:
- Abolish the system of formation of Pay Commission in future?
- Revision of salaries and allowances of the employees of LIC
- 7th CPC recommended Disability Pension – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Abolition of Overtime Allowance in 7th Pay Commission: Fin Min’s statement in Lok Sabha
- Implementation Date of 7th CPC Allowances – Minister Replied in Parliament on 18.7.2017
- Whether the Government is planning to reconsider the Old Pension Scheme on optional basis for Central Government Employees?
- Disability Pension for soldiers during the 6th CPC and under the 7th CPC: Details given in Lok Sabha
- Merging of DA with basic pay of Central Government employees – Rajya Sabha News
- 7th Pay Commission multiplication factor – Government has no proposal to increase it to 3 – Finance Minister