Government approves Rs 1,000 min monthly pension under EPS-95 – PTI
Government today approved the proposal to ensure Rs 1,000 minimum monthly pension under a scheme of retirement fund body EPFO that would immediately benefit 28 lakh pensioners.
The decision to provide the entitlement under Employees’ Pension Scheme-95, run by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, was taken by the Union Cabinet in its meeting held here.
The move will immediately benefit about 28 lakh pensioners including five lakh widows. There are 44 lakh pensioners.
Source: Central Government Staff News
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet likely to accept minimum pension Rs.1000 per month
- Minimum Monthly Pension and wage ceiling hiked by EPFO
- One Rank One Pension gets ex-post facto Cabinet nod
- EPFO: Minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000 to be a reality this month
- Proposal for Rs 1,000 minimum monthly pension approved: Government
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
- Media report hints Central D.A. hike today
- Minimum pension of Rs. 1,000/- per month in perpetuity to Pensioners of Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995
- 7th CPC Allowances only after April 23, 2017 ?