At the meeting, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approval was given for Productivity Linked Bonus or PLB for the year 2019-2020.
After a cabinet meeting, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said today that about 30 Lakh government workers will get a bonus for 2019-2020.
Approval was granted at the conference, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, for the year 2019-2020 Productivity Linked Bonus or PLB.
16.97 lakh non-gazetted workers of commercial institutions like Railways, Posts, Defence, EPFO, ESIC & other government sectors will benefit from this.
Non-PLB or ad-hoc bonus are granted to the Non-Gazetted Central Government Employees, which would benefit 13.70 lakh employees, the government said.
Also check: FAQ on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – LTC Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus and non-Productivity Linked Bonus for Central Government employees 2019-2020 – PIB
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus to railway employees
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- Cabinet approved Payment of PLB to railway employees for the FY 2018-19 – PIB
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees Payment before Dussehra/Puja Festival season Incentive to Improve Productivity and Efficiency of Railways
- Non-Gazetted Railway employees gets 78 Days Bonus
- Extending the existing Productivity Linked Reward Scheme for Port and Dock employees for payment of Productivity Linked Reward from the year 2014-15 to 2015-16
- Indian Railway Bonus 2019 – Railway employees will get bonus equivalent to 78 days of wages
- Railway Employees likely to get 78-day Bonus