The Confederation writes to the Minister of Finance about the qualifying Bonus to Central Autonomous Body Employees will be given with immediate effect to all Ministries to restore the Autonomous Body Employees – Bonus 2020.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Dated 19th October, 2020
Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman,
Hon’ble Finance Minister,
Government of India,
Ministry of Finance,
North Block New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Grant of eligible Bonus to Central Autonomous body Employees.
There are about more than 400 Central Autonomous bodies functioning under the direct control and supervision of various Central Government Ministries. The Employees of these Autonomous bodies are governed by the Rules and Regulations applicable to Central government Employees. Their wages and service conditions are revised as and when the wages and service conditions of Central Government Employees are revised consequent on recommendations of Central Pay Commissions. They were also paid Bonus at par with other Central Government Employees upto 2014 -15.
Unfortunately, they are denied Bonus from the year 2015 – 16 onwards. The reason stated is that Finance Ministry has issued instructions to all Ministries to stop Bonus to Autonomous body employees as they are not Central Government Employees. The reason stated for denial of Bonus by Finance Ministry is quite technical. In fact the Autonomous body employees are granted all the benefits of Central Government Employees including Bonus. Sudden stoppage and denying the benefit of Bonus, which the employees got all these years, does not appear to be proper and justified.
Confederation Of Central Government Employees & NFPE Workers STRIKE FOR OUR SURVIVAL on November 26, 2020
In the above circumstances , I most humbly request the Hon’ble Finance Minister’s personal intervention in this case , so that instructions will be issued to all Ministries to restore Bonus to Autonomous body Employees with immediate effect. Action may also be taken to grant arrears of eligible Bonus from 2015 -16 onwards.
With profound regards,
Source : Confederation
Related to Your Search:
- REVISION OF PENSION OF AUTONOMOUS BODY PENSIONERS – FINANCE MINISTRY’S STAND
- 7th Pay Commission: Good news for autonomous bodies as government may give them salary hike, but with conditions
- AIRF: Bonus for autonomous bodies 2016-17
- Grant of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-2018 – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
- Bonus Order for Autonomous Bodies issued by finmin to Central Government Employees for the year 2012-13
- Bonus for the employees working in Autonomous Organizations
- Ad-hoc Bonus orders for the employees working in various autonomous organizations
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand