Five days Training Programme on ‘Ethics and Values’ in Governance to be conducted
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, Block IV, Third Floor,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Dated: 4thAugust, 2015
Subject: Five days Training Programme on ‘Ethics and Values’ in Governance to be conducted at IC Centre for Governance, Panchgani for Director/Deputy Secretary level officers working in DOPT and other five departments -Intimation of revised schedule and request for nominations.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DOPT, Training Division’s O.M. of even number dated 28th July, 2015 and 30th July, 2015 (sent to Cabinet Secretariat)/intimating the dates for a five days training programme on ‘Ethics and Values in Governance’ sponsored and hosted by DOPT in collaboration with IC Centre for Governance (ICCfG), Asia Plateau,Panchgani for the Director/Deputy Secretary level officers of (1) Department of Personnel & Training (2)Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (3) Department of Pensions & Pensioners’ Welfare (4) Ministr~ of Home Affairs (5) Cabinet Secretariat and (6)
Prime Minister’s Office during i September, 2015 to 11thSeptember, 2015.
2. In this connection, it is mentioned that due to certain unavoidable reasons the proposed training programme at the Training Centre of IC Centre for Governance( IC CFG) ,Asia Plateau, Panchgani has been rescheduled. The five days programme will now begin on 14th September, 2015 (Monday) and close on day 5 on 18th September, 2015 (Friday). As the programme is scheduled to begin early in the morning on Monday, September 14th, 2015 the participating officers will be required to arrive on the previous evening, i.e. on Sunday,13th September, 2015 by 6.00 PM. The programme will conclude after lunch on day 5 i.e. Friday, September 18th, 2015; so that the officers can leave for their return journey at 2.00 pm.
3. Being a DOPT sponsored programme, the Course fee and boarding /Lodging fee of the officers will be paid by DOPT. The batch size of the trainees is proposed to be 30 officers. All the concerned Departments mentioned in para 1 above are requested to nominate a few DS/Director level officers for this training programme by 14th August, 2015 in the enclosed proforma.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Email: [email protected]
Encl: As above
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT to hold Stress Management Programme for officers
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (lAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme, officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) and officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer Service (CSSS)
- Inviting proposals from Institutions for One Week In-service Training (IST) programme during 2018-19
- One-week In-service Training Programme for AIS Officers (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme and officers of CSS/CSSS (DS/Sr. PPS and above) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme
- 53rd Level-II (L-II-53) Training Programme from 10th August, 2020 to 21st August, 2020 for PAs/ PSs (ad-hoc) of CSSS
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Training progamme for officers of IAS, IPS, IFoS, Central Staffing Scheme and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service
- Internship Programme on Implementation of Right to information
- Level ‘D’ Training Programme for Section Officers in the zone of promotion for Grade I(US) of the CSS at the ISTM (06/07/2015 to 28/08/2015).