Female GDS – Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks in the Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 17 .05.2019
Subject :- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Department of Posts O.M. of even number dated 27% June 2018 regarding introduction of Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts.
2. References suggestions have been received seeking clarification about the competent authority for grant of Maternity Leave to Female GDS. In this connection, it is clarified that the Competent Authority for grant of 180 days Maternity Leave to Female GDS BPM/ ABPM; Dak Sevaks will be the concerned Divisional Head.
3. All other terms and conditions of the Department of Posts OM of even number dated 27th June 2018 will remain unchanged.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Related to Your Search:
- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts
- Withdrawal of Financial assistance for maternity grant to Female GDS on introduction Maternity leave in the Department of Posts
- Grant of maternity leave for female government servant – Clarification
- Transfer Facility for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- GDS: Maximum 5 Days Emergency Leave for Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Limited Transfer Facility for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS Employees
- Grant of revised TRCA to the genuine substitutes of GDS from 01.07.2018 – DOP
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Implementation of recommendations of One-Man Committee on issue of Identity cards to the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)