Retired Railway Officers
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
No. 2020/CE-I/CTIARB/4E/ Arbitration Fee
New Delhi, dated 31.12.2020
As per list attached.
Sub: Fee and Emoluments to Retired Railway Officer(s) Working as Arbitrators
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No. 2009/CE-I/CT/ 14/Main, dated 01.04.2019, 04..09.2019 and 02.01.2020
1. Railway Board vide letter under reference has issued instructions regarding fee and other emoluments payable to retired railway officers working as arbitrators.
2. A clarification has been sought regarding fee and emoluments payable to arbitrators for following conditions:
- If contractor does not pay his share of fee.
- If arbitration proceedings are terminated or withdrawn by parties.
3. The issue has been examined and in continuation to Railway Board’s letters under reference above, following has been decided by Board (MI, MF) :
- In case contractor does not pay his share of fee and if dues of contractor are available with Railways, Railways shall pay the arbitration fee share of contractor to Arbitrator/s, if requested by the Arbitrator/s in writing, duly deducting the same from the contractor’s dues.
- In case arbitration proceedings are terminated or withdrawn by the parties before publication of award, the payment @ Rs 4000 per sitting of 2 hrs or more to each Arbitrator shall be made subject to maximum amount payable as per fee structure issued vide letter No. 2009/CE-I/CT/14/Main, dated 01.04.2019.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
प्रेम सागर गुप्ता
(कार्यकारी निदेशक सिविल इंजी (जी)/रेलवे बोर्ड)
[Phone: 030-44803(Rly) : 011-23383379(MTNL)]
Related to Your Search:
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers
- Family Identity Cards to rFamily Identity Cards to retiring / retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Orderetiring/retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Order
- Merger of Dearness Allowance with the Basic Pay – Computation of emoluments of Running Staff for granting retirement benefits
- Retired Employee’s Liberalized Health Scheme (RELHS)
- Appointment of retired Railway employees as facilitators for issuing of unreserved tickets through ATVMs – removal of upper age limit restriction
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Grant of TA / DA and Air Travel permission to Retired Railway Officers in connection with attending court related cases: Railways
- Fixing of Remuneration in favour of Re-engaged Retired Employees covered under NPS