भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/ MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड/ RAILWAY BOARD)
No. 2020/E (LLY/AT/MW/2 New Delhi
The General Managers, Zonal Railways, Production Units.
Metro Railway. Kolkata. CORE/Allahabad
The General Managers.(Construction), All Indian Railways
The Director General. RDSO, Lucknow, The DG/Railway Staff College. Vadodara
The Directors, IRICEN, IRIEEN. IRISET. IRIMEE, IRITM
The CAO, COFMOW, Tilak Bridge. New Delhi
The CAO, Rail Coach Factory / Raebareli, The CAO, Rail Wheel Plant, Bela
Sub: Minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e.f. 01.04.2020.
A copy each of Orders No. (i) 1/VDA(1)/2020-LS-II, (ii) 1/VDA(2)/2020-LS-II. (iii) No. 1/VDA/(3)/2020-LS-II. (iv) No.1/VDA(4)/2020-LS-II (v) No. 1/VDA(5)/2020-LS.II (vi) I/VDA(6)/2020-LS-II and (vii) 1/VDA(7)/2020-LS-II dated 08.05.2020 revising the rates of variable dearness allowance for contract workers engaged in (i) Agriculture (ii) Gypsum Mines, Barytes Mines, Bauxite Mines, Manganese Mines, China Clay Mines, Kyanite Mines, Copper Mines, Clay Mines, Magnesite, Mines, White Clay Mines, Stone Mines, Steatite Mines (including the mines producing Soap Stones and Talc), Ochre Mines, Asbestos Mines, Fire Clay Mines, Chromite Mines, Quratzite Mines, Qrarts Mines, Silica Mines, Graphite Mines, Felspar Mines, Laterite Mines, Dolomite Mines, Red Oxide Mines, Wolfram Mines Iron Mines Ore Mines, Granite Mines,Rock Phosphate Mines, Hematite Mines Marble and Calcite Mines, Uranium Mines, Mica Mines, Lignite Mines, Gracel Mines, Slate Mines and Magnetite Mines (iii) Construction or Maintenance of Roads or runways or in Building Operations including Laying Down Underground electric, wireless, Radio, Television, Telephone, Telegraph and Overseas Communication Cables and Similar other Underground cabling work, Electric lines, Water supply lines and Sewerage Pipe Lines (iv) Loading and unloading in (i) Goods sheds, parcel offices of Railways, (ii) other goods-sheds, godowns, warehouses and other similar employments; (iii) Docks and Ports; And (iv) Passengers goods and Cargo Carried out at Airports ( Both International and Domestic) (v) Employment of sweeping and cleaning excluding activities prohibited under the Employment of Manual Scavengers and Construction of Dry Latrines (Prohibition) Act, 1993 (vi) Watch and Ward (With arms and without arms) and (vii) Stone Mines are enclosed. The rates are applicable w.e.f. 01.04.2020.
- Railways, being Principal Employer are required to ensure that the contractors are complying with the provisions of the Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970 and Minimum wages Act, 1948 strictly and arranging prescribed minimum wages to the contract labourers.
- This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways. Please acknowledge receipt
- The original letter has mentioned above may be downloaded from the official website of Ministry of labour & Employment www.clc.gov.in.
D.A.: As above (9) pages
Director Establishment (LL)
Related to Your Search:
- Minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e. f 01.10.2018
- Minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e.f. 01.10.2017: Railway Board Order RBE No. 178/2017
- Railway Board Order: Revision of minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e.f. 01.04.2017
- Revision of minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e.f. 01.04.2016
- Railways: Revision of minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance
- Revised rates of Variable Dearness Allowance Minimum Wages for Sweeping and Cleaning Worker w.e.f 1st October 2020 – Central Government Employees News
- Payment of Minimum Wages to Contract/Casual Employees
- Rates of existing Minimum Wages fixed for the Skilled, Semi –skilled and Un-skilled workers for the Central Sphere under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 effective from 01.10.2014
- Revised Variable Dearness Allowance payable w.e.f 01.04.2020 to employees employed in WATCH AND WARD (without arms)