Fake Communication/Order on the revised pay rules on 7th CPC
Ministry Of Defence
Subject: Fake Communication/Order on the revised pay rules on 7th CPC.
Reference fake letter number 12630/Mov/3737/D (Pay) dated 17th March, 2017 signed by shri Madan Mohan, Under Secretary addressed to CGDA (New Delhi), PCDA (Allahabad) and others. This Communication/Letter is fake and no cognizance thereof shall be taken.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of revised rate of Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA) as per 6th CPC Orders
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2015 – Fake Order/ Instructions – Clarification issued by Finance Ministry
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of The 7th Central Pay Commission- Revision of Pension Of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc
- PCDA: Submission of Change Statement in the revised format
- Tax Payers: No Extension in Due Date of Filing of Returns and Audit Report; Due Date Continues to be 30th September, 2015
- 6th CPC DA Orders – Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E)
- Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to PBORs