NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110001
Ref: PF/NFPE/ Commuted Leave
Dated – 11.01.2021
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: – Extension of orders for grant of commuted leave without Medical Certificate to eligible officials.
In the orders issued in Covid-19 guidelines the officials above 50 years of age and pregnant women were allowed to avail commuted leave without Medical Certificate due to Covid -19 pandemic.
The same may kindly be extended further till the Covid-19 Crisis is over as there is no loss to the Department by giving this facility to the elderly officials and pregnant women officials.
Such officials will get more relief during this period of Crisis.
Hoping for a positive action
(R. N. Parashar)
Related to Your Search:
- Providing vaccine of Corona to the Postal Employees on priority basis – NFPE
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- National Minimum Guidelines for setting up and running creches under Maternity Benefit Act, 2017
- Extending CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners
- Cash Assistance to Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- Exemption of Employees under Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category and Pregnant Women from roster duty Covid-19
- Dopt clarification on Commuted Leave
- Maternity Leave (ML) for Railway Employees