Corona vaccine to the Postal Employees
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110001
Ref: PF/NFPE/ Vaccine/Covid-19
Dated : 11.01.2021
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Providing vaccine of Corona to the Employees of Department of Posts on priority basis – Reg.
It is a matter of pleasure that the vaccination programme against Covid-19 has been launched by the Government of India. In first phase it is to be provided to the front line workers.
Our Department of Post was also declared essential service and our Postal Employees have rendered their services in various ways including delivery of medicines and other item related to treatment during Covid-19 crisis and lockdown period. Our Postal Staff including GDS have provided services of remitting money on the door step of public through A.E.P.S During service in pandemic crisis period so many of our officials got infected with Corona virus and so many have lost their lives.
Still there is threat to the Postal Employees while rendering various services.
It is therefore requested to kindly cause necessary efforts at your level to convince Govt. of India, Health Ministry to provide Corona Vaccine to Postal Employees on priority basis treating them as front line workers.
(R. N. Parashar)
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of orders for officials above 50 years of age and pregnant women were allowed to avail commuted leave without Medical Certificate due to Covid -19 pandemic
- Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 07th November, 2018 by National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) in support of their demands
- ‘Two Days Nationwide Strike a Thundering Success’ – NFPE & FNPO
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- HISTORIC GDS ALL INDIA STRIKE: NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
- Government approves ex-gratia compensation in case of death due to COVID-19 for more than one lakh FCI employees
- PREMIUM PAYMENT PERIOD FOR POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE & RURAL POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE EXTENDED UPTO 30TH APRIL 2020
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- Government to withdraw the freezing of DA will have a serious impact of the HRA of the Central Govt employees