Expected DA July 2018 – AICPIN for March 2018 Stands at 287
Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – March, 2018
The All-India CPI-IW for March, 2018 remained stationery at 287 (two hundred and eighty seven). On 1-month percentage change, it remained static between February and March, 2018 when compared with the increase of (+) 0.36 per cent between the corresponding months of previous year.
The maximum pressure to the change in current index came from Food group contributing (-) 0.25 percentage points to the total change. At item level, Wheat, Arhar Dal, Eggs (Hen), Poultry (Chicken), Onion, Tamarind, Coconut, Tomato, Sugar, Cooking Gas, Fire Wood, Flowers/Flower Garlands, etc. are responsible for the decrease in index. However, this decrease was checked by Rice, Fish Fresh, Apple, Bitter Gourd, Brinjal, French Bean, Lady Finger, Lemon, Parval, Peas, Potato, Radish, Doctor’s Fee, Bus Fare, etc., putting upward pressure on the index.
The year-on-year inflation based on CPI-IW stood at 4.36 per cent for March, 2018 as compared to 4.74 per cent for the previous month and 2.61 per cent during the corresponding month of the previous year. Similarly, the Food inflation stood at 1.68 per cent against 2.36 per cent of the previous month and 1.71 per cent during the corresponding month of the previous year.
The indices of 37 centres are above All-India Index and 38 centres indices are below national average. The index of Mumbai, Chandigarh and Jabalpur centres remained at par with All-India Index.
The next issue of CPI-IW for the month of April, 2018 will be released on Thursday, 31st May, 2018. The same will also be available on the office website www.labourbureaunew.gov.in.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA July 2019 – AICPIN for January 2019
- AICPIN March 2016 – Expected DA July 2016 – 3rd Stage Completed
- AICPIN for February 2019 – Expected DA from July 2019
- Expected DA from July 2019 – AICPIN for February 2019
- AICPIN For March 2015 – One Point Increased And Stands At 254
- Expected DA From July, 2016: AICPIN for the Month of May, 2016
- AICPIN for February 2017: Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – February, 2017
- AICPIN for the month of August 2018
- Expected DA 2020 – AICPIN for the month of April 2020