Expected DA July 2017 for CG Employees and Pensioners
Dearness Allowance is not an attractive word among CG Employees and Pensioners nowadays, because, the hike of DA and DR is around 1 or 2 Percent only. Particularly after 7th Pay Commission, the All India Consumer Price Index is on down trend. So, employees could not expect more like 6th Pay Commission regime. Before 2016, all CG Employees and Pensioners got higher of 10% of their basic pay or basic pension as DA or DR.
At present, we have 5 months AICPIN data from Jan to May 2017 and need one more month of June 2017 to calculate the exact percentage of DA and DR with effect from July 2017.
However, there will be no chance to increase the percentage of DA and DR from One Percent. So, the total DA and DR will become only 5% from July to Dec 2017.
The below table will describe a lot…
1 = Month/Year
2 = AICPIN
3 = Total of 12 Months
4 = 12 Monthly Average
5 = DA % with Decimal
6 = DA %
Related to Your Search:
- AICPIN for June 2019 – ‘Expected DA July 2019’ is to be finalised!
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- Central Government Employees DA July 2018 – 9% or 10% ?
- Expected DA from May 2017 for Bank Employees
- EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2015: Central Government Employees News
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014
- From July 2021, the expected DA for central government employees will not exceed 31 percent
- Expected DA Jan 2016 – Gets carefully scrutinized by the 7th Central Pay Commission