Expected DA: AICPIN for September 2020 as per Base Year 2016 is 118 Points
The Minister of State (I/C) for Labour& Employment Shri Gangwar has released the maiden AICPIN index with base year 2016 for the month of September, 2020. The Index is compiled for 88 centres and All India.
The All India Consumer Price index for the month of September, 2020 stands at the level of 118 and linking factor for the conversion of new series index to previous series on base 2001=100 is 2.88.
The CPI-IW (2016=100) series replaces the CPI-IW (2001=100) series. The new series is more representative in character and reflects the latest consumption pattern of the industrial workers.
In a special function organised by Labour Bureau on 22.10.2020, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, in the presence of Shri.Apurva Chandra, Secretary L&E and Shri DPS Negi, Senior Labour& Employment Advisor and Director General, Labour Bureau released the new series of Consumer Price Index for Industrial Worker (CPI-IW) with base year 2016, being compiled and maintained by Labour Bureau, an attached office of Ministry of Labour& Employment. The new series of CPI(IW) with base 2016=100 will replace the existing series with base 2001=100
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA from Jan 2014 – AICPIN for the month of August 2013
- Expected DA 2020 – AICPIN for the month of September 2020 – 118 points
- AICPIN for Feb 2015 – Labour Bureau Publishes today
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
- AICPIN for the month of July 2018 – Expected DA Jan 2019?
- Expected DA 2021 – Expected DA from January 2021 will be approximately 27%
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- New series of consumer price index – Base for calculation of Dearness Allowance
- Three types of Consumer Price Index Numbers maintained by Labour Bureau