Roster duty COVID-19
OPE-GM-/0037/ 2014-GM (FTS-1867)
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Dated: 2nd November, 2020
Subject: Exemption of Employees of PwD category from roster duty due to COVID19 situation-reg.
In continuation of DPE’s OM of even number dated 08.06.2020 and 23.09.2020 regarding exemption of Employees under Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category and Pregnant Women from roster duty in the CPSEs due to COVID-19 situation, it is reiterated that these instructions continue to remain applicable In the light of the DoPT OM No.11013/9/2014-Estt. A.III dated 7th October, 2020.
2. All the administrative Ministries/ Departments of CPSEs are requested to bring it to the notice of CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action and compliance.
(Pavanesh Kumar Sharma)
Dy. Secretary to Government of India
Phone No. 011-24363066
Secretaries of the Administrative Ministries/ Departments
CMDs/ CEOs of CPSEs
Related to Your Search:
- Central Public Sector Enterprises Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19
- Vacant Posts in PSUs
- Government servants who have underlying conditions were undergoing treatment before lockdown, may be exempted from roster duty
- Pay Revision of Employees following CDA pattern in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Government decision on allowances etc
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f.01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates
- CPSEs: Cut-Off age to Borad level appointment in Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Instructions given by DoPT
- 7th CPC DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs