Equal Pay for Equal Work in CPSUs
As per information received from Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT), the instructions regarding equal pay admissible to casual workers already exists in terms of DoPT O.M. No. 49014/2/86 Estt. (c) dated 07.06.1988. Further, Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) are under the administrative control of their respective Ministries / Departments and CPSEs are required to follow the various statutory provisions / Court orders / Government instructions including instructions on wage related issues of various categories of employees, wherever applicable. However, as the responsibility to monitor the implementation of above said statutory provisions / court orders / Government instructions vests with the Board of CPSEs and the concerned administrative Ministry / Department, as such no centralized information in this regard is maintained by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) and accordingly complaints, if any, received against any CPSE on this issue are also forwarded to the concerned administrative Ministry / Department of CPSE for appropriate action.
This information was given by Minister of State in the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Shri Babul Supriyo in reply to a written question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Equal pay for equal work in CPSUs
- Vacant Posts in PSUs
- Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Instructions given by DoPT
- Mileage points Utilisation / Earning Incentives on tickets purchased for official travel by CPSE employees
- Guidelines for processing proposals for appointment to Board Level Posts in Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs)
- Retirement Facilities for Employees Resigned from CPSEs
- Workshop for the liaison officers of CPSES regarding Implementation of Reservation Policy in CPSES begins
- Superannuation Benefits Schemes for employees of CPSEs – Clarification regarding Technical Formality
- CPSE Orders on payment of IDA at revised rates