EPS-95 pensioners Latest News
The EPFO will no longer need pensioners to produce a Life Certificate. Pensioners can submit their Life Certificate at any time. Every November, retirees were obliged to submit a copy of their death certificate. In order to receive their benefits without interruption, retirees must submit an annual life certificate to confirm their continuous viability.
According to a tweet from the EPFO, EPS-95 pensioners can now submit their life certificates at any time. It is valid for one year from the date of submission. That is to say, millions of retirees would no longer be inconvenienced by having to present a life certificate each November.
This eliminates the need to go to the bank or post office. According to the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare, pensioners can submit a digital life certificate through the doorstep banking alliance of 12 public sector banks or the Department of Posts’ doorstep service.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO facilitates multiple options for submission of Digital Life Certificate by EPS pensioners
- DoP through IPPB has launched doorstep service for all pensioners to submit Digital Life Certificate from comfort of their home
- DoPPW – To make life easier for senior citizens to apply their annual lifetime pension certificate
- Central Government pensioners need not visit office of Pension department or pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificate
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’
- EPFO to allow EPS pensioners to submit their Digital Pramaan Patra at any time during the year as per their convenience – PIB
- EPFO extends time limit for Pensioners upto 28th February 2021 for submission of Jeevan Pramaan Patra; 35 Lakh pensioners with EPFO to benefit
- EPFO leverages CSC network to conduct Jeevan Pramaan for pensioners
- Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding