EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
On the eve of Deepawali, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is pleased to introduce a new facility for its esteemed members having Universal Account Number (UAN) and other relevant details to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online. This, in turn, would facilitate the members, a better and speedy EPFO services.
The facility has been made available at EPFO’s website www.epfindia.gov.in >> Online Services >> e-KYC Portal >> LINK UAN AADHAAR.
Using the facility, EPFO members can online link their respective UAN with Aadhaar. While using the facility, the member will have to provide his/her UAN. An OTP will be sent to his/her mobile linked with UAN. After OTP verification, the member will have to provide his/her Aadhaar Number. Another OTP will be sent to his/her mobile/email linked with Aadhaar. After OTP verification, if UAN details are matched with Aadhaar details, then UAN will be linked with Aadhaar. After linking, the EPFO member may avail online EPFO services linked with Aadhaar.
Related to Your Search:
- New Facilities for UAN- Aadhar Linking Introduces By EPFO
- Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website
- UAN Activated Members Can Know PF Balance Through Missed Call AND SMS Alert
- Aadhaar Must for Booking Online Train Tickets – How to enable?
- Income Tax department launches new facility to link Aadhaar with PAN
- New Initiatives by EPFO to provide services and timely information to all stake holders
- 219th Meeting of Central Board of EPFO Held
- Retirement fund body EPFO launches one page EPF claim withdrawal form
- How to get an online EPF Pass book