Entitlement of 30 days EL Irrespective of option in respect of Industrial Employees of OFs.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE PRODUCTION
Subject: Entitlement of 30 days EL Irrespective of option in respect of Industrial Employees of OFs.
In continuation to this Ministry’s ID of even no. dated 04.10.2013 it is clarified that the entitlement of earned leave of 30 days would be with effect from 20.07.1998 as the clarification was issued in response to ambiguity being raised to the effect of DOP&T’s order dated 20.07.1998 with regard to entitlement of earned leave as was categorically mentioned in the first paragraph of the ID dated 04.10.2013.
Related to Your Search:
- 30 days Earned Leave for Ordnance Industrial Employees
- Clarification regarding 30 days EL to Industry Employees of OFB
- Entitlement of Earned Leave in respect of Industrial Employees, governed by the Factories Act 1948 working in the Departments other than Railways – CGDA Orders
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- Extension of the revised orders on encashment of Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave to industrial employees
- Restoration of 10 days EL along with 20 days HPL for KV Teachers
- Grant of 10 days Casual Leave to those Civilian employees under Defence Establishments who are not entitled to 17 holidays per calendar year
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- Grant of 10 days Casual Leave to those Civilian Employees under Defence Establishments who are not entitled to 17 Holidays per calendar year