Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding
No. 1/19/2014-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi,
31st March, 2015
Sub: Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding.
In November, 2014, the Prime Minister has launched an Aadhaar-based biometric verification system “Jeevan Pramaan” to enable pensioners to submit a digital Life Certificate on-line. This is an important step in realizing the vision of Digital India. This facility has been provided in addition to the other existing methods of submitting Life Certificate.
2. “Jeevan Pramaan” aims at sparing the pensioners and family pensioners the trouble of visiting bank or any other pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificates. It is possible to submit the Life Certificate from personal computers and laptops or by visiting a conveniently located Common Service Centre. Further, banks by linking Aadhaar number with bank accounts and PPO numbers will ensure authenticity of pension and other payments.
3. All the pensioners/family pensioners are, therefore, advised to get themselves and their family members registered for Aadhaar and furnish this information to the Pension Disbursing Authority. This exercise may be completed at an early date so as to avoid inconvenience at the time of submission of Life Certificate in November, 2015.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
All pensioners/family pensioners of Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Pensioners Portal Orders: Pension by linking Aadhaar with Bank Accounts and PPO
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- Jeevan Pramaan – message from Joint Secretary (Pension)
- Dr Jitendra Singh directs targeted approach for Seeding of Aadhaar numbers in Pensioners Accounts
- FAQ for Pensioners Regarding Digital Life Certificate (DLC)
- EPFO to allow EPS pensioners to submit their Digital Pramaan Patra at any time during the year as per their convenience – PIB
- EPFO leverages CSC network to conduct Jeevan Pramaan for pensioners