Employee Registration for Aadhar based Biometric Attendence: CBDT stresses on tardy progress
Subject: Employee Registration for Aadhar based Biometric attendance- reg.
Further, pursuant to a letter dated 29.12.2014, received from the D/o Electronics & Information Technology pointing to the low registration of employees. in Delhi by CBDT for the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System, all Fr.CCsIT/DCisIT were also requested vide OM of even number dated 7.1.2015 to ensure that necessary steps for expediting registration of all officers/employees are taken on priority by the nodal officers for implementation of the AEBAS in their offices and a report submitted by 20.1.2015. A reminder in this regard recapitualating in brief the action to be taken and details of the officers in NIC who may be contacted by the nodal officers for seeking any clarification/guidance was also issued vide OM of even number dated 22.1.2015.
This issues with the approval of Chairperson, CBDT.
Related to Your Search:
- Aadhaar Enrollments for Defence Civilians
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department
- Status of implementation of the AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- Integration of AADHAR Number With CGHS beneficiary number
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- Securing the Personal information including Aadhar No, in RTI Applications/ Appeals in compliance to Aadhar Act, 2016 and Information Technical Act, 2000
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Jurisdiction orders and implementation of Cadre restructuring exercise of the lncome-tax Department