Election to the Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar, 2017
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
R.No. 280, 2nd Floor,
Subject : Election to the Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar, 2017 – reg.
All the members of the Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited (Kendriya Bhandar) are hereby informed that the election to the Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar will be held on 6th September, 2017 in all the Constituencies.
2. Nominations are hereby invited for election of Delegates from the eligible members. As per the decision of Executive Committee, the shareholders (members) enrolled and were in Government Service as on 31 st March, 2017 shall be eligible to vote in the election of delegates and the list of oters has been prepared accordingly.
3. Each nomination must be duly proposed and seconded and it must be countersigned by the candidate concerned, in token of the willingness to contest as a candidate. The nomination forms may be filed on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. from 07.08.2017 to 17.08.2017. Nominations papers duly proposed, seconded and countersigned by the candidate in the prescribed format (as per Annexure-I) along with an undertaking (as per Annexure-II) is required to be submitted to the respective Presiding Officer-cum-Assistant Returning Officer in his office. The details of Presiding Officers-cum-Assistant Returning Officers, Constituency-wise, are placed at Annexure-III.
4. All the Presiding Officer-cum-Assistant Returning Officer would accept the nominations from candidates, to be filed as per the procedure explained in para 2 above, between 7thAugust to 17thAugust 2017. They will prepare a list of nomination papers received by them till 5 p.m. on 17.8.2017 and thereafter hand over the nomination papers, along with a list of nomination papers received by them, in a sealed envelope to the undersigned on Friday, the 18thAugust 2017 before
1.00 P.M. positively without fail.
6. The Scrutiny of nominations papers shall take place centrally in the office of Returning Officer at Room No.280, 2ndFloor, North Block, New Delhi on Friday, the 18thAugust 2017 at 4.00 P.M.
7. The contesting candidates of the respective Constituency will be allowed to examine the nomination papers available with the Returning Officer till 1.00 p.m. on 21.8.2017 with a view to satisfy themselves that the nomination papers submitted by contesting candidate(s) is valid.
8. The names of the candidates whose candidature are found valid will be announced by the Returning Officer on 21.08.2017 (upto 5.00 P.M.) and will be displayed on the Notice Board of Kendriya Bhandar, Stationery Division, R.K.Puram (West Block No.VIII), New Delhi at 1000 A.M. on 22.08.2017. The last date for withdrawal of nominations will be 23.08.2017 upto 5.00 P.M. The list of the contestants who remain finally in the fray will be announced/displayed on the Notice Board at Kendriya Bhandar, Stationery Division, R.K.Puram (West Block No.VIII), New Delhi on 24.08.2017 by 5.00 P.M.
9. The Polling will be held on 06.09.2017 between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in the respective constitutency at the places to be decided and notified by the Presiding Officer-cum-Assistant Returning Officer in advance, in consultation with the undersigned. The polling should normally commence at 1000 A.M. and continue, without any break upto 5.00 p.m. on 06 thSeptember 2017. Minor variation of 1/2 hour may be made by the Presiding Officer-cum-Returning Officer to suit the convenience of the voters in a particular office. However, the total number of hours for casting votes should not be less than six (6) hours. No Polling shall be allowed after the hours fixed for polling. The candidate contesting the election may, by a letter (Authorization) to the Presiding Officer-cum-Assistant Returning Officer, appoint an agent to represent him at the time of polling to identify the voters and to watch the recording of votes.
10. The Ballot boxes will be opened and counting of votes will begin at 11.00 AM on 07.09.2017 at the respective Polling Stations/booths in the presence of the candidates or their authorized agents. The number of votes secured by each candidate and result of the election in each constituency will be announced by the Presiding Officer cum Assistant Returning Officer at 5.00 P.M. on the same day
11. The Presiding Officer-cum-Assistant Returning Officer may approach the respective Administrative Division of their Department to obtain permission for conduct of election at the appropriate place decided for polling. Further, with a view to conduct the elections in free, fair and transparent manner , Presiding Officer-cumAssistant Returning Officer may issue further communication/notices for wider publicity and for the convenience of the voters. In case of any difficulty, at any stage,
in holding the elections, the Presiding Officer-cum-Assistant Returning Officer may take liberty to contact the undersigned immediately.
12. The List of shareholders constituency-wise, election schedule and other details are available on the website of Kendriya Bhandar at the address www.kendriyabhandar.org. It has also been made available on the website of this Department at www.persmin.nic.in.
( G. Srinivasan )
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
And Returning Officer
M/o Personnel, PG & Pensions
D/o Personnel and Training
Related to Your Search:
- Election of Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar
- Election of Delegates to Kendriya Bhandar
- Election results of Managing Committee of the CGERWA/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samities for the block year 2013-15 forwarding by AWO reg.
- Schedule for the General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry- Regarding.
- Rate of Election Duty Allowance – Rate of Remuneration to the Officials Deployed on Election Duty
- Filling up of vacancy of Consultant(Vigiiance) in the Kendriya Bhandar
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- LDCE 2018 held from 5th to 8th July 2018
- Pension and Other Retirement Benefits for Assistant Section Officers with Pension cases (Code: PRB-2) will be conducted by this Institute from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019