ECHS Order: Guidelines on Oncology Treatment – Rates for Cancer Surgery for empanelled Hospital
Central Organisation, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Ministry of Defence (Army)
09 Dec 2014
GUIDELINES ON ONCOLOGY TREATMENT: RATES FOR CANCER SURGERY FOR EMPANELLED HOSPITALS
(a) This office letter No B/49773/AG/ECHS/Rates/Policy dt 30 Jan 2012.
(d) CGHS Office Memorandum of No S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dt 01 Oct 14.
2. Rates applicable for treatment of Cancer patients have been revised by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare vide their Office Memorandum No S-11045/36/2012-CGHS(HEC) dated 26 Nov 2014. ECHS rates for Cancer Surgery at hospitals empanelled under ECHS shall be as per the details given below:-
(i) Rates of Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (2012), as mentioned below for Cancer surgical procedures are treated as CGHS rates for NABH accredited hospitals. For Non NABH accredited hospitals the rates would be reduced by 15%. These rates are for treatment for Semi private ward entitled class with 10 % decrease for General Ward and 15% enhancement for Private ward entitled beneficiaries.
(ii) The duration of treatment for different categories of Surgery will be as follows:-
Click here to download complete order [.pdf file 10MB]
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Rates for Cancer Surgery for hospitals empanelled under CGHS
- Revision of rates for various treatment procedures under ECHS
- CGHS rate for Oxygen for treatment in the Private Hospitals
- ECHS Revision of Rates for various Treatments
- ECHS Clarification: Reimbursement of Med Claim for Emergency Treatment in Non-Empanelled Hospital
- CGHS Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida: Additional empanelment of private hospitals (including dental clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres
- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
- Revision of ECHS Rates for Empanelled Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories and imaging centres, Mumbai
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013