Dopt Orders – Consolidated Instructions Of Technical Resignation and Lien-reg
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
26th December, 2014
Subject: Consolidated Instructions Of Technical Resignation and Lien-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that various instructions have been issued by the Government from time to time regarding Technical Resignation, and the service conditions under which a lien of a post of Government employee can be a retained, terminated or transferred. All such instructions issued till date have been consolidated under easily comprehensible headings for the facility of reference and placed as Annexure to this O.M. All Ministries / Departments are requested to bring the above guidelines to the notice of all concerned.
2. Hindi version will follow.
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Incentive to Sportsperson – Consolidated instructions by DOPT
- DoPT: Consolidated Instructions on incentives for sportsperson
- Dopt Orders on Consolidated instructions on Probation/Confirmation in Central Services
- Master Circular on Technical resignation and lien in Central Services
- Technical Resignation : Highlights of consolidated instructions issued by DOPTDoPT has issued an OM regarding Technical Resignation
- Condonation of resignation for purpose of pay fixation: Clarification about “Technical Resignation” – OM dated 22nd Jan, 1993
- Consolidated Instructions on compassionate appointment — regarding
- Dopt Orders on Consolidated Instructions on Forwarding of Applications of Government Servants for Outside Employment – reg.
- Technical Resignation – Consolidated Guidelines issued by DOPT