DOPT- It is as powerful as a magical spell for Central government employees..!
The Department of Personnel & Training is the coordinating agency of the Central Government in personnel matters, specially in respect of issues concerning recruitment, training, career development and staff welfare.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders for this week between 5th May to 10th May 2014
- DOPT Launched Internship Scheme, 2013 from 1st September
- Yoga Training Session for Central Government Employees and their dependents with effect from 01.04.2015
- Safeguarding the career prospect of Group A, Gr. B and Gr. C officers in all Central Govt. Departments by granting timely promotions
- DoPT to Department: Complete Recruitment Process Within 6 Months
- Revision of Entitlement of TA and DA to JCM Members after implementation of Seventh CPC recommendations
- Inter-ministerial consultations with Ministries/Departments to resolve the issue related to DoPT
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Training progamme for officers of IAS, IPS, IFoS, Central Staffing Scheme and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service
- One hour in-house weekly training for all Group of CG employees