In view of the situation resulting from the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it was determined, with the approval of the competent authority, to revise the timetable for some of the APAR recording activities.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
27th March, 2020
Subject: Extension of time lines for submission of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) in respect of Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-20.
The undersigned is directed to say that this Department vide OM dated No. 21011/01/2009-Estt. (A) (Pt.II) dated 23.07.2009 as prescribed time schedule for recording and completion of APAR.
2. In the light of situation arising out of spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it has been decided with the approval of competent authority to revise the time schedule for some of the activities relating to recording of APAR. Accordingly, in partial modification in OM dated 23.07.2009 referred in para 1 above, the revised time lines in respect of APAR for the year 2019-20 shall be as indicated in the table given under:
Date by which to be completed
|Distribution of blank APAR forms to all concerned (i.e. to officers reported upon where self-appraisal has to be given and to reporting officers where self-appraisal is not to be given||31st March||31st May (This may be completed even a week earlier)|
|Submission of self-appraisal to reporting officer by officer to be reported upon (where applicable)||15th April||30th June|
For the remaining activities in the schedule at Annexure-III to OM dated 23.07.2009, separate orders will be issued in due course of time.
Related to Your Search:
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- DoPT: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- Further Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR 2019-20 SPARROW
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- Reviewing Annual Performance Assessment Report APAR of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services during the current the year 2020-21, by officers retiring from 30.06.2020 to 31.10.2020