DoPT Orders 2019
DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated 24th September, 2019.
This Department’s order of even number dated 09.08.2019 directed the concerned Ministries/ Departments to relieve the officers(s) concerned by 13.08.2019 under Rotational transfer policy so that the officers could join the allocated Ministry/ Department. However, it has been observed that not all the officers have been relieved so far
Apart from this, there have been request from Ministries/ Departments for retention of officers. The matter has been examined in the Department. However, it has been decided not to accede to request for retention of any officer.
According, all the Under Secretaries who have not yet been relieved, are hereby deemed relieved from their respeclive Ministries/ Departments w.e.f. 09.2019(AN) with the direction to report for duty to their allotted Ministries/ Departments. The only exception will be in respect of Officers who are Presently undergoing mandatory E Level Training till 04.10.2019. They will join the new Ministries/ Departments on completion of training.
The concerned cadre units as well as the officers concerned are requested to comply with the order. The onus to join the allocated Ministry/ Department on the basis of order dated 09.08.2019 issued by this Department will be on the officer concerned and failure to do so may attract punitive action. It will also be incumbent upon the Ministry/ Department and the officer concerned not to draw salary beyond the stipulated date.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
A copy of relieving/ joining order may also be furnished to this Department for records
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders
- Promotion of Section Officers of CSS to Grade-I (Under Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – reg.
- Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof