Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government (PSU) Public Sector Undertakings Employees 2019
By a press release dated 15 October 2019 the State Government of Tamil Nadu has confirmed the 2018-19 Diwali Bonus.
The bonus pay limit is Rs. 21000, according to the press release. The monthly incentive estimate salary limit is Rs. 7000. The maximum amount of Rs 16800 and Rs 8400 is the minimum salaries for workers in the public sector.
All qualifying PSU employees receive a 20 percent bonus and other PSU employees also receive a bonus of 10 percent. TNEB and TNSTC worker and Staff will receive a bonus of 8.33% with an ex gratia of 11.67%, a maximum bonus of 20% for 2018-19.
Related to Your Search:
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- State Public Sector Undertakings : Sanction of Bonus and Ex-gratia to the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings for the year 2015-16 payable during 2016-17 : orders issued
- Tamilnadu Sate Government holiday on 08.08.2018 as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Pongal Bonus 2017 for Tamilnadu Government Employees and Teachers
- Tamil Nadu government announces Pongal bonus for its employees, teachers and others
- Pongal Bonus for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- Tamil nadu government holidays 2015
- Tamil Nadu Govt declares holiday for its offices today
- Tamil Nadu Pension Rules, 1978 – Amendment to Rule 36