Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government (PSU) Public Sector Undertakings Employees 2019
By a press release dated 15 October 2019 the State Government of Tamil Nadu has confirmed the 2018-19 Diwali Bonus.
The bonus pay limit is Rs. 21000, according to the press release. The monthly incentive estimate salary limit is Rs. 7000. The maximum amount of Rs 16800 and Rs 8400 is the minimum salaries for workers in the public sector.
All qualifying PSU employees receive a 20 percent bonus and other PSU employees also receive a bonus of 10 percent. TNEB and TNSTC worker and Staff will receive a bonus of 8.33% with an ex gratia of 11.67%, a maximum bonus of 20% for 2018-19.
Related to Your Search:
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- State Public Sector Undertakings : Sanction of Bonus and Ex-gratia to the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings for the year 2015-16 payable during 2016-17 : orders issued
- 4% Additional Dearness Allowance (DA) for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from Jan 2017
- Dearness Allowance: Directorate of Pension: Government of Tamil Nadu
- The retirement age of Tamil Nadu state government employees increased from 58 to 59
- PIB Press Release on Dearness Allowance : Release of additional installment of DA to CG Staff and DR to CG Pensioners, due from 1.1.2013
- Tamil Nadu government announces Pongal bonus for its employees, teachers and others
- Pongal Bonus for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- Dearness Allowance announcement before Diwali ?