Dispensation of Written Test for recruitment of wards rider LARSGESS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 72 /2013
New Delhi dated 23-07-2013.
The General Mangers,
All Indian Rai1ways.
Sub : Dispensation of Written Test for recruitment of wards rider LARSGESS.
The employees Federations have been demanding dispensation of Written Examination for recruitment of wards under LARSGESS for quite some time. The mater has been considered by the Board and it has been decided to dispense with Written Examination for recruitment of wards of Gangmen and the specified Safety categories ¡n GP Rs.1800/- as notified ¡n Board’s letters of even number dated 11/09/2010 and 03/01/2012 under LARSGESS. However, they will have to qualify the medical tests for the relevant category/posts, after verification of educational certificates etc. by a Committee of three JAG level officers at Divisional level.
2. These instructions are applicable from July – December 2013 retirement/recruitment cycle onwards only. The past cycles will be governed by the earlier instructions.
3. The other terms and conditions of the Scheme will remain the same.
4. Kindly acknowledge receipt.
5. Hindi version will follow.
DE(P&A), Railway Board.
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of LARSGESS amongst Railway emproyees in Gp Rs 1800/-
- AIRF publishes outcome of meeting held with the Chairman, Railway Board
- Publication of notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) in July, 2016: Railway Board Order
- NFIR letter to Railway Board Regarding LARSGESS
- Railway Board Order: Honorarium payable to conducting written test for recruitment and for Physical Efficiency Test
- Procedure for recruitment of staff in Grade Pay 1800/- on Indian Railways
- Recruitment of staff in Level – 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix on Indian Railways – Criteria for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Suitability Test
- KV Teacher Special Recruitment Drive 2017 – Schedule for Written Examination for Direct Recruitment