F.No.22/5/2017 -CS-I (APAR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CS – I (APAR)
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated : 6th November, 2020
Subject: Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers.
e-HRMS, an online platform was launched for central government employees as part of good governance, to furnish a comprehensive view of the human resource deployed by the Government, so that all processes of personnel management from hiring to retiring will be on digital platform and manual system of handling personnel matters will be dispensed with.
2. In order to fulfil the objectives of the e-HRMS, a total of 20 modules have been developed so far for various service related activities. SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window) is one of the applications, which will be merged in the eHRMS.
3. In order to bring all the physical APARs of CSS officers into the online SPARROW system, it has been decided to digitalize the APARs of CSS officers and migrate them into SPARROW portal in a phased manner. The APARs of US and above are already available in CS-I Division, whereas the APAR dossiers of ASO and SOs are maintained in respective cadre units.
4. The legacy APARs of US and above officers are already being digitized. In the next stage, APARs of SOs will be taken up for digitization. As a part of this activity, in the first instant APARs of the senior most SOs belonging to Select List 2011 and 2012 and earlier SLs will be taken up.
5. Hence, all the cadre units are requested to send the APAR dossiers of the SOs of SL 2011 and 2012 & earlier SLs, if any, within 5 working days from the issue of this O.M. to CS-I Division to enable the digitization of their APARs.
This may please be treated as “Most urgent’.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All cadre Units of CSS
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Introduction of SPARROW for CSS Officers
- Online submission of APARs by officers of MoD for the Assessment Year 2019-2020
- Introduction of SPARROW for CSS officers – completion of various tasks
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- Filing of APAR online from 2016-17
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- CGDA – Completion of APARs in “SPARROW”