No.21011/02/2015- Est(A-ll)-Part II
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
9th October, 2020
Subject: Extension of timelines for reporting / reviewing of part period of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officer of Central Civil Services during the current the year 2020-21, by officers retiring from 30.06.2020 to 31.10.2020.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to Department of Personnel & A.R. O.M. No. 21011/1/77-Estt.(A) dated 30.01.1978 and this Department’s O.M. number 21011/1/93-Estt.(A) dated 14.01.1993 regarding recording of remarks by reporting and reviewing authority within one month after retirement (copies enclosed).
2. Due to unforeseen situation caused by COVID 19 pandemic, practical difficulty is being faced in recording the part period of APAR during the current year 2020-21 by the reporting / reviewing authority retiring on or after 30.06.2020. Accordingly, it has been decided, with the approval of the competent authority, that the reporting / reviewing authorities retiring from Government service during the period from 30.06.2020 to 31.10.2020, shall be allowed to record part period of the APAR for the current year 2020-21 of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services, within 31.12.2020, in relaxation of the extant timelines for reporting and reviewing within one month after retirement. However, for reporting / reviewing authority retiring in November, 2020 or thereafter, the extant provisions as contained in O.Ms dated 30.01.1978 and 14.01.1993, mentioned at para 1 above, shall continue to be applicable.
3. The above relaxation is a one-time measure only.
All Ministries/ Departments/ Cadre Controlling authorities of the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of timelines for recording of PAR by the AIS officers retiring from 30.06.2020 to 31.10.2020 during the current PAR year 2020-21 – DoPT
- Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- APAR Timeline Extension for Group A, B, C officers of CCS for the year 2020-2021 DoPT Order
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- Extension of timelines for submission of APAR in respect of Group-A, B and C officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadre through SPARROW portal for the year 2020-2021
- APAR submission last date of Group A, B, and C officers in the CCS have been extended
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- Online recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) on SPARROW Portal for all IP and TAFS Group A Officers for the Reporting Year 2021-22